Popular Post

Popular Posts

Labels

Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 11 November 2012

Hi friends~!
Actually I've made this blog for a long time ago xD
But I forgot to introduce myself ._. LOL
My name is Devina Dwi, I come from Indonesia, I'm at 8th grade ^.^
My Hobby is singing, drawing, eating [LOOOLL] smashing... -_- and playing game
I love Western songs *oldies and the new* I love Roxette <3 *Q* It's a great band! I love da song!

I like to playing game too -of course
Some of you maybe know..
Ameba Pigg and Pico World
dat ish meh fav's game XD

I like to eat sushi *from Japan, and I love Japan!
watching anime, drawing manga :DD

One more..
i luv red, blue, black, white, and pink colour :3

Okie bye ._.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Freak! - Kurumi Tokisaki - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -